Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Party Continues...

Hi everyone...hope this finds you all well & that you've all recovered from our crazy, sleep-deprived weekend!! I know many of us...myself included...aren't as young as we think we are & tried to keep the pace we did when we were in high school & it came back to bite us...with a big, fat cold!! Anyway, I hope everyone is feeling better!! :)

Regarding my title...let me explain. There was lots of talk at the reunion about Facebook...the online social networking site. Many people asked if I was a member & to be honest, I had heard about it but never paid any attention. I knew it was like MySpace & didn't really have any interest...that stuff is for kids! Well, it's all Jon Bowerman's fault...he sent me an invitation to check it out & I did. I'm really glad I did! Many of us that were at the reunion have kept the party going on Facebook. It is so much fun & such a great way to keep in contact. It's different than email and very addicting. I check Facebook more often than I check my email. So, I guess what I am trying to say is...if you haven't checked it out...do it & join the rest of us nitwits at our never-ending 20th Reunion!!

ATTENTION!! ANYONE WHO WANTS A CLASS OF '88 T-SHIRT WHO DIDN'T GET ONE ON FRIDAY NIGHT!!! Contact Michael Hunt at sport-tees@columbus.rr.com. He is still taking orders, if you are interested. He also mentioned having hoodie sweatshirts, too!!

Also, Kris Burkey is the photographer that was there taking pictures on Saturday night. She has a website http://www.memoriestolastforever.smugmug.com where she has posted all of the pictures that she took that night. Check them out...she really got some great shots & they are all for sale along with CD's &/or DVD's of all the one's she took. Please contact her directly if you are interested. Her email is memoriestolastforever@yahoo.com.

Again it was great to see everyone last weekend! We're already looking forward to the 25th!! Keep in touch! Talk to you on Facebook...I'll be there...thanks to Jon :) !!

No comments: